Wow----where has this year gone? We took the kids to the Magical Forest the other night. This year, we all sat on Santa lap. Fun times!! Dad and Diane were with us. I'm slackin', I didn't get many pictures...sorry! Last night Rob & I went to our neighbor's Christmas Party. The theme was tacky sweater. Rob picked my sweater out all by himself. Check it out!!
Very cute blog background! I love it! Also...that's so cool you guys went to a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party! MY family in ND had that for this Christmas, but we missed out! Darn! I think it would be a riot...so much fun! The picture of you and Rob cracked me up...great sweaters :)
Very cute blog background! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAlso...that's so cool you guys went to a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party! MY family in ND had that for this Christmas, but we missed out! Darn! I think it would be a riot...so much fun! The picture of you and Rob cracked me up...great sweaters :)