Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello Everyone!

I feel so old! I just changed the information on my blog to reflect Brooke's new age....14. It feels like yesterday when I was shopping at Justice and Children's Place with her. I took her and a friend to the mall on Monday and they both came out with new shopping bags....Victoria Secrets and Forever 21. Yikes!! Can all you Mom's out there please give me a shout out and let me know it's going to be okay! I'll take some new pictures of my little lady and post them this week. I promise I'll start taking more pictures!! Take it easy everyone!

LOTS OF LOVE........

1 comment:

  1. I know, I can't believe our little girls are growing up. It just kills me! I had to laugh about the Victoria Secrets comment :) Isn't it nuts?!!
    Love your new blog background by the way! One of these days if I EVER get time, I swear I'm going to learn this stuff!
    Have a great day Tracey :)

    ReplyDelete