Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BACK TO REALITY!

Just got back from spending 5 nights in Aruba with my hubby! It was a fun and relaxing getaway. I think we were in bed by 10 p.m. every night and slept in every morning until 10 a.m. I know, that's lame...but much needed R&R for us. My mom came out and stayed with the kids. I call her "Nana 911". She came to the rescue at the Fiedler Casa and got TJ on track. With us, TJ was use to watching TV in our bed for bedtime, coming downstairs 20 times asking for water and whatever else he could think of. Nana 911 got him into his own bed, no TV, they would read a book and then lights out. I tried it tonight and it actually worked. Amazing!!! My mom a sweetheart...while I was gone on vacation and back at work today, she cleaned out and organzied all of my kitchen cabinets. Spring cleaning....and I didn't even have to do it myself. How WONDERFUL is that?! Love you Mom!!


Sorry the pictures are so lame! We are heading to Florida this weekend to visit Grandpa and Grandee. I'll try and get some pictures down there!

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you guys had a nice, relaxing time in Aruba Tracey....that's great!
    Also--very sweet what your Mom did...so cool!

    PS--LOVE the new Spring background!

    ReplyDelete