What a day.....I go shopping for a couple of hours and the girls took TJ to the park. I get a call from Kylie saying "Come home TJ fell off his monster truck and he's hurt". I thought she was a few days late on an April Fools joke, but it was no joke. I rushed home! TJ was riding on the sidewalk and a guy had the cover off his sprinkler electrical box and TJ's tire went into the box in the ground and got stuck. TJ went flying off his truck onto his face. Ouch! Brooke called for the man to come help and the man (who didn't speak English) held TJ for a bit. Brooke and Kylie were very scared! Poor little guy! I'm glad school pictures were last week. LOL
Poor TJ! When Jeven told me I felt SO BAD. What a scary thing to have happen :( We're just glad he's ok!!
ReplyDelete