Thursday, February 16, 2012

A day at Pirate's Cove

Last weekend we were invited to spend the day at Pirate's Cove in Boulder City, Nevada.  It's a private mansion owned by a family.  It was initially built as a vacation place for his family and grandkids but now it can be rented by invitation only. It has 25 bedrooms, 3 swimming pools, tons of bathrooms, kitchens and bbq areas.  Did I mention a complete gym, indoor racquet ball court, movie theater.  The list goes on.  It's an amazing place.  The swimming pools were heated to 90 degrees.  There was a huge slide with neon lights inside, a kiddie slide, a rope swing and platform jumps.  Let's all chip in and rent this place for a night.  I was told it's only $10,000 a night.  The kids had a ball.  Check out some pictures.....



 Brooke, Harley & Kylie







Brooke taking the plunge!

Kylie taking a little swing!








 Brooke  the "Monkey"

My little Pirate "TJ"








A once in a lifetime kinda day!



1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH that place looks amazing! I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time! Wooohooooo! :)

    ReplyDelete