Sorry I've been slacking on posting pictures. I've been busy at work and with everyday stuff with the kids. I don't know who's more excited for the kids summer vacation -- me or them? I'm tired of driving Brooke to the bus stop at 6 a.m. and I'm even more tired of packing lunch and doing TJ's awful BINGO homework every night. Grandpa and Grandee have seen his ridiculous homework. They can attest to my word "awful".
On the brighter side, TJ got into a new Charter School for 1st grade next year. He was number 88 last year on the kindergarten waiting list. Although we'll have to drive him there and pick him up daily, I'm exited. The school is called "Quest" and it will eventually go through high school. He'll have to wear a uniform. Not sure he's going to like that. I think and hope I will.
Here are some pictures of my boys playing at the park. TJ went to his 1st tennis lesson last night. He did really good and enjoyed it. I'll take some pictures next week. His instructor was awesome. It was just TJ and another girl. I'm going to take an adult class on Monday night. Wish me luck! I hope I still remember how to hit the ball.
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment