Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TJ's 1ST DAY OF 1ST GRADE!


TJ was so excited for his 1st day of 1st Grade.  He's at a new school this year.  It's called QUEST ACADEMY.  His teacher's name is Ms. McClanahan.  She's young, pretty, and seems to have a lot of energy.  TJ's favorite part of his new class is a classmate called Junie B.  It's a bunny!  Cute thing.  Ms. McClanahan alerady said that she lets the kids take home the bunny on the weekends and over vacation.  How nice of her.  TJ is alerady asking me and it's only his 3rd day of school.  TJ already knows 2 boys in his class -- Trevor & Brady.  TJ just started playing on a coach pitch baseball team and Brady's dad is the coach. 

Here are a fiew pictures of TJ on his 1st day...........





Mommy and her handsome 1st Grader!


1 comment:

  1. OMG I ♥ your back-to-school background. You always have the cutest backgrounds!

    I can't believe TJ is in first grade. Seems just the other day he was a baby, and now he's a big 1st grader! My how time flies! I hope he loves his new school!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway! I had fun picking out the stuff at Hobby Lobby. :)

    I haven't really been doing too much with my camera...sad to say. I always use it on the "P" or automatic setting! But I hope I can learn about the other stuff. Just today I took it to the ortho to get pics. of Jeven getting her braces off, and Steve asked if I'd read the manual yet! Ha! I laughed and said no! I will learn, slowly but surely I will learn!

    I hope you guys are doing good and liking your home. We'll have to catch up on things soon!

    ReplyDelete