Thursday, September 27, 2012

HOMECOMING DANCE


While Brooke was in California this past weekend, Brooke's boyfriend's mom called and asked if she could bring him by to decorate her room to invite her to Homecoming. I said "Yeah, but only if he promises it will be the only time in her bedroom."  I didn't really say that!   

He put up a trash bag on the inside of her bedroom door filled with balloons so when she opened it, all the balloons came flying out.  He also hung a pinata filled with a card and smarties.  Check out the pictures.....

We already found her a very pretty dress.  Still looking for shoes.  

The Dance is on Saturday night, October, 13th.  They have a really fun night planned.  Tyler's mom is an Events Planner in the Banquet Department at New York/New York Hotel.  She has arranged for a group of 18 kids to go down to New York/New York to ride the Roller Coaster, take pictures, have a special private dinner and take a party shuttle/bus back to the High School for the Dance.  

I need to pull out a picture of me from a Homecoming Dance/Prom.  Brooke would crack up at the style of dresses/tux back then.   I'll look this weekend and if I find one, I'll post it.





HOW SWEET!   THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute idea! I bet Brooke loved what he did! Very creative! I'm sure they'll have a blast. Also, that's so cool about Tyler's Mom being an event planner. Sounds like she is going to hook them all up! WOOHOOO....that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete