Sorry I haven't blogged lately. I don't know where the time has gone. Where shall I begin? I haven't taken many pictures in the New Year. We did go up to the snow in January. So, here are a few of those pictures.
Hi Tracey! Cute background, as always! Love the pics. of all the Mt. Charleston fun! Everyone looks great! Isn't it so awesome and fun to be able to go see and play in the snow not far from Vegas?! We're so lucky! :)
I hope everything is going great with you. We've been saying this forever, but we really do have to get together! :)
Hi Tracey!
ReplyDeleteCute background, as always!
Love the pics. of all the Mt. Charleston fun! Everyone looks great! Isn't it so awesome and fun to be able to go see and play in the snow not far from Vegas?! We're so lucky! :)
I hope everything is going great with you. We've been saying this forever, but we really do have to get together! :)