I know, I know.....I haven't posted in quite some time. Sorry! I think I'll begin with a post about my surprise 40th birthday party. Rob planned it all, bought it all, set it all up (with the help of Amy, Steve, Dad & Diane) and made it an evening to cherish and remember forever! Thank you all for your help! My party was in the MGM SkyLoft Tower Suite. What amazing views! The food was from Bucca Di Pepe which is one of my favorite places. The cake was adorable! Rob sure did think of everything! If he ever needs another career - I think event planning would suit him well. ;o)
Here are some pictures of the bash.........
I was wiping my tears of joy!
Me and my thoughtful loving husband!
One BIG happy family!
Theresa had the task of getting me to the suite!
Me & my beautiful girls!
Showing off my beautful necklace from Rob's mom, Linda!
Joe as "Hannibal Lecter" with the cake fondt.
Cheers to another 40+ years! I love you all! Thanks for making my night so special!

















No comments:
Post a Comment