Rob gave me a new Camera for my Anniversary present....and Birthday, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day and any other special ocassion coming up in the next year. I had to test it out right away so we went to a little Mining/Ghost town called "Nelson". It's about 1 hour from our house. I took some family pictures of our friends/neighbors (Jen, Steve and Jeven). I snapped a couple of Brooke too. Take a look at some of my favorites. It's amazing out there. Loved...Loved....Loved it! I'm trying to talk Rob into going out there again next weekend to take some of Brooke, Kylie & TJ for our Chirstmas card. We'll see!
Hope you enjoyed,





Hi Tracey!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I love your new blog background. You always have the cutest ones!
We had a BLAST out at Nelson with you taking our pictures. It was seriously SO MUCH FUN! And the pictures turned out GREAT. We love them all! You are an amazing photographer!
We are so happy and thankful to have all of the awesome pictures! Thanks a million again :)